1. An Introduction
2. About RPSC
3. Previous Exams
4. Posts under RAS/RTS Exam
5. A Massage from Author
- The recruitment to RAS and other state and Rajasthan Sub-ordinate Services is made through an exam RAS/RTS Competitive Exam organized by the RPSC.
- The this Competitive Exam is organized by the RPSC in every one or two years. By way of this exam, Rajasthan government recruits its top officers.
- The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) was established by an ordinance on 16 August 1949. It was published in Raj.
- Gazette at 20 August 1949 and it came into effect from this date. Initially the composition of the Commission was one Chairman and 2 Members. Sir S.K.Ghosh (also the then Chief Justice of Rajasthan) was appointed Chairman.
- Now, Rajasthan Public Service Commission has a president and seven members.
- This post is constitutional and the appointment of these posts is done by the order of the Governor of the State.
- The officer of the Indian Administrative Service is appointed as the Secretary in the Commission Secretariat. All administrative and financial functions are executed by the Secretary.
- RPSC conducts all the exams in the statee of Rajasthan. The RAS/RTS Competitive Exam is come of those exams.
- The RPSC office is located at Jaipur road, Ajmer, Rajasthan.
- The previous competitive exam notifications was issued in the Year 2016 and Year 2013.
- There are no notifications was issued in Year 2014 & 2015.
- You can get complete information about these two exam from Here –
- The Rajasthan Public service Commission makes the recruitment’s for Rajasthan State Service and Rajasthan State Subordinate Services under Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services (Combined Competitive Examination Direct Recruitment ) rules 1999.
- There are two types of Services in this Exam
(i) Rajasthan State Services
(ii) Rajasthan Subordinate Services
Posts under RAS/RTS : Rajasthan State Services
|*||15600 – 39100 (GP – 5400)|
|1||Rajasthan Administrative Services|
|2||Rajasthan Police Services|
|3||Rajasthan Accounts Services|
|4||Rajasthan State Insurance Service|
|5||Rajasthan Women and Development Service|
|6||Rajasthan Rural Development State Service|
|7||Rajasthan Women Development Service|
|*||9300 – 34800 (GP – 4800)|
|8||Rajasthan Cooperative Services|
|9||Rajasthan Employment Service|
|10||Rajasthan Jail Services|
|11||Rajasthan Industries Services|
|12||Rajasthan Commercial Taxes Service|
|13||Rajasthan Food and Civil Supply Service|
|14||Rajasthan Tourism Service|
|15||Rajasthan Transport Service|
|16||Rajasthan Devsthan Service|
|17||Rajasthan Labour Service|
Posts under RAS Exam : Rajasthan Subordinate Services
|*||9300 – 34800 (GP – 4800)|
|18||Social Justice and Empowerment Subordinate Service (DPFO)|
|*||9300 – 34800 (GP – 4200)|
|19||Rajasthan Tehsildar Service|
|20||Rajasthan Women and Child Development Subordinate Service|
|21||Social Justice and Empowerment Subordinate Service (PPFO)|
|22||Social Justice and Empowerment Subordinate Service (Social Security Officer)|
|*||9300 – 34800 (GP – 3600)|
|23||Rajasthan Devsthan Subordinate Service|
|24||Rajasthan Cooperative Subordinate Services|
|25||Rajasthan Excise Subordinate Service|
|26||Rajasthan Subordinate Service ()|
|27||Rajasthan Industries Subordinate Service|
|28||Rajasthan Subordinate Commercial Tax Service|
|29||Rajasthan Food and Civil Supplies Subordinate Service|
|30||Labour Subordinate Service|
Hii friends !! Want a selection, then remember that only two things are required for the success in this exam. First one is the positive attitude towards exam that you can clear the exam in the very first attempt. The second one is the continuity in your preparation. Anythings can happen, but you must be continuous in your study. We promise you that you will get the success in the exam.
PLEASE KEEP A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND CONTINUITY IN YOUR PREPARATION OF THIS EXAM.
About RAS – A Complete Information Guide
RAS Exam Eligibility Requirement : Educational Qualification, Age Limit, No of Attempts etc
RAS Exam Pattern : Pre, Mains and Interview
RAS Syllabus – A Brief Analysis